Sunday 16 December 2007

finally another post

Just checked my blog and no surprise I have not even blog since...erm I don't even know when. So I guess I should at least post another blog now right since I'm so free *smiles widely* (and Gabby here's the post you were asking for). Basically I'm free for the next few months because SPM is over! That was simple. The exam was ok ok. I did my best so now I shall just leave it all to God to determine my results.
What have I been doing since the 3rd of Dec ( by the way, that was when my exam ended), well nothing much. I went shopping with Gabrielle...christmas shopping that is on the 7th and the 8th and we spent a bomb. (Girl, next year we need a budget!!!) Then on the 10th till the 13th I went off to bandung, indonesia with my family for our traditional end year holiday. It was fun and the weather there was just fine (better than over here that is). Not only that, I got to and SHOP; SHOP; SHOP and SHOP! For those of you who know me, you'll know that it was a dream holiday for me. Bought 9 clothes, two shoes and a new handbag...exceeded my budget as usual. I have to thank my parents for allowing me to shop that much and of course thank God for giving me the opportunity to go overseas and shop...not everyone has that chance to do so so I do realize I have truly been blessed by Him. So thanks again God.
Besides all that, am preparing for the youth's breakaway! *jumps for joy* Finally, after two years ALFA is having a breakaway again! Am assigned as an assistant leader for a group and thank God I've got a leader whom I will be able to work well with. *pauses and wonders* Okay, I've lost the mood to write again. Sorry people, I guess I'm getting more and more bored as the day pass by.

-chelle-

No comments: