Wednesday 4 June 2008

Blogging again...ooo

Oh boy! It has been a month since I've blogged. According to a few of my friends, "just shut down your blog."...well too bad people I'll do my best to keep this blog going even though I only blog once a month...? Anyways, there was a topic I wanted to blog about much; much earlier but have not had the time...thanks to all those homework and my increasing laziness. (Dielar!)

Hmmm....okay, *long pause* I finally decided what to blog about! Why didn't I think about it earlier?! PRINCE CASPIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy! That Prince is GORGEOUS...okay for those who do not know yet...I'm crazy over mat sallehs, especially those whom I will never have a chance with. Hehe. Attention to all my girlfriends: Ben Barnes is MINE!!! Haha...and don't start telling me that 'sharing is caring' etc etc. Hehe.

I have to admit that The Chronicles of Narnia 'Prince Caspian' was an okay; okay movie. My opinion is that it has more action compared to the first and it is a little bit more interesting especially since there is a hottie!!

I don't think I should be blogging too much about Ben Barnes already...you guys are going to start thinking I've gone mad!...which is sort of true also. I guess this is all for now...ooo and am on hols now, so yeah...wait what hols!

How can my lecturers call it a holiday when they have given us tons of homework...sadly this is reality! Haiz. Ciao for now and hopefully I'll blog one more time before my hols ends.

Hopefully, I can bring the big Narnia billboard at the entrance of Glenmarie back home. Hehe.

-chelle-

No comments: