Friday 11 July 2008

the not so fun week.

Boy! This week has definitely been a 'kelam-kabut' one. First, I had an exam on Monday, an assignment due by Friday and non-stop notes to rewrite and study for English Lit. Those aren't really the reasons why I had a rough week, it was actually all thanks to KTM that is why my week sucked! Monday morning, as usual I would drive down to Subang Parade-park the car there and walk over to the KTM station. Stupidly enough the train decided to delay for an hour, hence, I needed to find another resort to get to college. I completely forgot that there is a bus stop in front of Carefour, therefore, my friend and I drove down to the Kelana station and surprise; surprise we were greeted by the sign 'PENUH'. Dahlah, I was kind of frust with the KTM already and being late is something I absolutely hate, my friend suggested that I drive down to One Utama to catch a shuttle from there. Obviously, there wasn't any other resort, so, we took that route and by the time we reached college, we were an hour late for the exam already! The next day and the next and the next- yes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday- the stupid KTM was having its' stupid mood swings and by then my friend and I had gotten use to the idea of taking the bus, so instead of going to Subang KTM we just drove to One Utama to catch the bus from there. You may think that it was ok- but no for the next three days I arrived an hour late to class- thank God my lecturers were so understanding!!!
Even though, it definitely wasn't a pleasant week for me but I want to thank God for blessing me with my friend, Dragonfly, who has a great sense of direction and more street smart than me. And also another thing is that God was just truly there with us through out the whole week and also for blessing me with very understanding lecturers.

The End. haha.

-chelle-

No comments: