Wednesday 10 March 2010

Enjoying the buziness that uni life is offering, right from the start. :)

Loving Psychology and though International Studies is a little too modern for my taste, it is still History but as I'm doing notes for Psych while talking to my Egyptology friends, they remind me of my bigger dream. 

Can't remember that psychologist name but he mentioned something about a pyramidal need and that you can aim for a big thing but you have to focus on the smaller ones before reaching for the big one. And more importantly, Maslow says that we should pursue the things that we are good at. 

I know what I am good at, He has blessed me with a talent like no other and the course I undertake proves that and I won't let it go.

Instead of feeling awful and upset, I feel light and happy and I know it is because He is helping me through every single day for the rest of my tertiary life.

Again and again...I serve an AMAZING WONDERFUL GOD!!!

-chelle-

1 comment:

Essie said...

Oh this picture! A friend of a friend took that! Nice, isn't it? =)