Monday 20 August 2007

Gentlemen's Day

Hey everyone! It's holiday time! Woohoo! Oops sorry was "ss-ing" hehe. Anyways, I only have a week of break and it isn't exactly a break for me either. Everyday I have tuition and I have to study for an exam coming up right after the holidays. Plus so much other stuff on my mind...now; now I just wish I could runaway to a far; far away land and just have everything the way I want it to be. However, we all know that; that far away land never exists! *screams* Sorry I so am having a bad day.
Okay, enough of the emo-ing. Last Saturday, we, the girls of ALFA youth, had a fun yet tiring time planning and decorating the place for Gentlemen's day. Even though, there were some differences between us girls and with the ice cream melting in my hands (yummy yummy!), we still had a great time planning this event for the guys. They of course mean a lot to us and we have come to realize how important they are to us especially when it comes to all those hard and heavy work. So thank you guys! You've all been the best and I personally appreciate each one of you even though we all have our differences. =D

Love you all!

Take care and have a great holiday!!

-chelle-

No comments: