Friday 3 August 2007

friendship

I'm sick...sobs. down with on and off fever, flu, slight cough and sore throat...in 2 short words: viral flu. Sad; sad...and I have a BK quiz tomorrow...haiz. Okay, this wasn't my point of coming here to blog today.
I received an email from a very dear and close friend of mine and I was really touched by the email she send (was close to tears reading her email). Anyways, it really just made me appreciate her even more and it also open my eyes to how important my friends are to me.
Sometimes, though we may not realize or may not like to admit it, we do take a few of our friends for granted; especially those who are so kind and caring to us.
I've gone through a few ups and downs with a couple of friends and I really do regret my actions. However, I am happy I did go through those tough moments because it has taught me many lessons.
Okay, I think I am starting to babble and sound like a grandma. Thus, I shall stop here for now and Leisha...please teach me how you can actually write such a long post...mine's like less than half of yours. hehe.

lesson learned: Never take for granted any of your friends; especially the ones who are closest to your heart. =D

-chelle-

1 comment:

Leishia said...

how i blog?

erm... just shut my mind and let my fingers speak, on the keyboard, that is. hehe.

ala, i lazy wan la. sometimes i'll be so semangat to crap, so the result is one long ass post to amuse myself and no one's gonna read. lol