Monday 17 March 2008

I want to forget and let go....

Sometimes I really, truly, genuinely, sincerely wish that I cannot always remember everything especially those people or events that have cause me pain. However, every time I close my eyes, every time I day dream and every time I lay in bed waiting to fall into a deep sleep, the person, the events play through my mind like a movie. I know you may think that all of us have gone through such things, but I remember EVERYTHING and when I say everything I mean: what I wore or what the other person wore during that event, the chronological order of things, the actions done and the words spoken. I remember EVERYTHING...nothing slips away. So, how do I forget it all then? Worst still, if I can't forget does that mean I can never let go?

-chelle-