Wednesday 12 March 2008

Mistakes

The biggest mistake personally was trusting you. It doesn't matter how long you've known a person, you can never know the real them. It does hurt but what can I do? What is done is done isn't that so? Sadly, the scars will remain forever and it will always be a part of me.

The biggest mistake academically was my decision back when I was in Form 4. It was a decision I regretted in the beginning, then in the end I thought to myself that it was worthwhile. However, now...today, I have to admit it definitely has been the biggest mistake in my academic life so far. A mistake that will haunt me for a long; long time.

I have to admit: I regret both those decisions I made and am wishing every minute that I could turn back time and do it all over again.

-chelle-

No comments: