Tuesday 24 November 2009

I am officially in LOVE!

Honestly, I have never known or seen anything more beautiful or magnificent than the ancient sites. There is something so EXTRAORDINARY about Ancient History. The sights of something so old are, to me, literally breathtaking- the stones, the mud, the pottery, and the bones. Worth more than the modern sights in Dubai or USA or wherever else in the modern world because the modern world derived their technologies, their ideas from the ancient world, but sadly only the minority seems to have realised that.


To be able to travel around the world to see all the historical sites- beautiful!


I’m really left at awe at all of its beauty that I have lost all the words to describe how I feel when I watch these sites from afar (my TV). I can only imagine (at this point of my life) the feeling of walking through these beautiful sites: Catalhoyuk; Turkey, Fiume; Egypt, Oregon; USA, Israel, Chan Chan; Peru, Jericho, Ephesus; Greece, Mayan; South America, Angkor; Cambodia and Jerusalem- I think I would just break down in tears the second I realise I’m placing my foot down on any of these sites.


And now, a mummy found in St. James (something) church in freaking LONDON!!!!



Thank God for “Out of Egypt” and “Mummy Autopsy” on Discovery Channel today!

Thank God for this great passion (regardless of how many obstacles I've got overcome).*faints*

-chelle-

No comments: