Sunday 1 November 2009

Lost.





The pain is undoubtedly excruciating...I fight will all my might just not to let even a single tear drop.
It literally is unexplainable.
Part of me understands but the other part is so confused and in pain- I'm stuck in reality and my ideal world.

I actually feel so lost about my future. I don't know whether entering another MU is the right choice either but at this point, it's the only choice I have. I don't know what I'm to do after the three years in MU; where will that all lead me to?

Behind that angry and fierce facade is a girl in extreme pain, she doesn't know where to go and what to do anymore.

left alone standing in the rain
so that no one sees the tears I shed
waiting for that Someone to take me by the hand
and lead me to where I belong.

P.S: thank you for all the hugs!

- a never ending broken heart, chelle-

No comments: