Friday 9 April 2010

There has to be a reason...

Someone asked me two days ago "why are you so happy?" and it got me thinking. I have definitely been happier the pass month than I have been in a while...so why is that so?

I'm not where I really want to be, I'm not studying exactly what I want to...I'm not able to fulfill my passion to the max now...and yet I still feel a great joy each and every morning that I awake (except for yesterday when I had to take Sa to the dentist at 9 am..).

I really have no proper logical reason to state why I'm happy except for "He is the reason'.

He let me go through hell the last six months of 2009 and it broke everything inside of me and though I am still recovering, still learning, still not fully satisfied...He has made everything so worth it. 

Through hell He stood by me and taught me that though I may not be able to get to where I want to immediately, I'll always have Him.

He makes studying in Monash SO MUCH BETTER. He makes the essay on Egyptian art SO FUN...He makes me realise that...

He is the reason why I am so happy.

-chelle-

No comments: