Friday 23 April 2010

What a great relief.

Life has all the ups and downs but He has provided three super cool angels to help me through it all. (And one of the downs happened tonight when I got a call that had me dashing out immediately.)









 


We need a new picture, Sa.







My 'siao-est' partner in crime, though we're living separate lives.






My 'newest' angel, who let's me spend too much time at her crib. Haha.



And I wonder whether I would want to be in your shoes...then again He has place my being here for a reason and for that, I would say "no".

-chelle-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeheee yes i agree that we do need a new picture... hahahaha that was like ages ago.

Glad to be there for you dear. Just to let you know, you've been a great help for me too.
Esp now. knowing that I've got just that one person behind me watching my back is more than anything I could ask for.
Thanks sweetie :)

CheLLe said...

*hugs* when we are both free, we'll go hang out again and then go try new clothes and take pictures in the dressing rooms. Haha.

I'm more than happy to always be there for you. :)