Friday 27 July 2007

1st post

Hey everyone...well this is my 2nd blog. For those who know my 1st blog...you can nicely delete it. Anyways, this is my first post and I so have to thank my dear sister; who willingly spend half the night setting up this blog for me. As many of you may know I am not exactly a computer whiz unlike her. So thanks Sa for tolerating my 1000 and 1 questions and ridiculous statements. =D.
The reason for making a new blog and blogging once again was...I shall be honest I saw everyone blogging and I thought to myself 'it does look like fun. so why not?' Hence, here it is but I shan't be blogging that much. only when I feel like doing so.

that's all for now...and thanks for viewing my blog.
-chelle-

4 comments:

Leishia said...

haha! yes! blogging is FUN! and therapeutic, (plus, u can go blog-stalking ur friends. hehe. shhh)

welcome to the bloggosphere! :)

.::Neko-chan::. said...

Hey Michelle...Nabilah here....I would like to welcome you to the world of blogging....Just hope you don't become to addicted to it Like how I am now....Hope to see you sooon.....TA~TA

[SaSa] said...

haha don't worry nabilah...i'm just doing this for laughters.
=D

Walltalker said...

Do i know you?? you sound so familiar.