Saturday 22 September 2007

blogging- bored!

This is getting so boring! I don't understand how people can manage to keep their blog alive for more than a month! I'm practically dying to keep mine alive...okay maybe it's because those people have interesting lifes and I've just got a boring one. Hmmm. I don't think I shall dwell in self pity...that's just so not right. *pauses and wonders*
Well, okay I guess I shall began crapping about what I plan to do after SPM; which is only less than 2 months away...*faints*. Great now i'm feeling guilty for watching One Tree Hill while blogging. (Chad Michael Murray and Jeffrey Lafferty are so hot!)
Putting aside studies and wiping off those drools, here is my 'To do List" after SPM:

1. SLEEP!
2. Shopping!! (Gabby, we're finally going on our date!)
3. Hanging out with my friends!
4. School-hunting! (Anyone who knows a good school that has a good Form 6 Sastera/Sejarah stream...come to me!)
5. Going for a holiday (All expenses paid by my beloved parents. haha)
6. Youth Breakaway (Frasers Hill...*oh boy headache!*)
7. Finding for a part time job
8. Getting my own NEW handphone!

Hmmm, well I can't think of anymore right now but I guess I shall just take it step by step and I know God's going to be there for me and help me through everything! That is why I love my God!...He is an amazing God and He has proved that to me! Amen!

Okay, I think that this is all for now...mind has blanked out.
Ciao!

-chelle-

No comments: