Monday 24 September 2007

School's a bore...what's new?

After 5 days of break from school; 2 days being the weekend and 3 days of unofficial holiday declared by yours truly (me that is), waking up this morning was a drag! Especially since the first thing I heard when I woke up was the thunder and rain pouring heavily! *hides back under the covers* I thought to myself as I slowly brushed my teeth, 'Why did it not rain in the morning the 5 days I stayed at home and of all days it had to rain on the day I decided to go to school?!' Beautiful timing! Well, after dragging myself out of the house went to school and surprise; surprise....school was BORING!!! Sat down and did my own revision; which I could have easily done so back home with my lappy on and my little baby bears surrounding me...eesh! Thus, after a dreadful day in school, I have decided to take another two days of break from school.
I think I have 'ponteng' school more than a month...wait correction two months in total for the whole year through and my parents are getting use to it. I mean come on, if all I am going to do in school is revise my studies on my own might else well I do it at home in PEACE!
Okay, enough of blabbering...off to either watch tv or if I am really diligent, I shall study a little before I head to bed (much later). ciao

P.S: exam next monday!...stupid exams!

-chelle-

No comments: