Wednesday 12 September 2007

crapping again!

okay, i'm half way...well 80% done with my trials and i am so waiting for time to...you guess it! SLEEP!!! overall, the 7 subjects that i have sat for...Chemistry seems to have been the hardest. and i thought i actually did study...argh! so frustrating at times when you think that you've studied and covered everything but then when you read the questions...nothing makes sense. *sighs* well, my mum said that the most important thing is for me to do my best and my dad said that this isn't the real exam so it doesn't really matter. i think i shall just take thosé 'advices' as hints that it doesnt really matter if i cant do all too well. however, at the same time i still want to do well...
right...what am i crapping about? argh! anyways, my mum actually made a blog for...no not for herself and not for my sister...she actually made a blog for my DOG...(hold on dont tell my mum i called Anya a dog...) if you want to, you can check out http://www.bee-girl-speak.blogspot.com/

i know you're speechless...so was i! my mum is just plain weird...
okay, i think that this is all for now. got to go back studying Chemistry! *faints*


-chelle-

No comments: