Sunday 7 December 2008

randomness

I just realized something- to a certain extend I can actually live without the Internet- and, yes, I am serious. I mean like now, I managed to steal the modem from my sister and mum (since they are the ones using it to the max and me sacrificing my internet time), in 40 minutes, I've checked at least 5 blogs, my Facebook, my emails and surfing random websites that I usually drop by and I am already cracking my head as to what I should check out next. This must really make me sound like a very boring person, but I seem to find my Law book even more interesting; which is taunting me to get started on my notes again. Am doing my best to ignore it and pretend that there is no rush to get those notes done....okay, not really working.

In actual fact, I don't even know what I am crapping here. Haha. Tomorrow I am off to Mid Valley (not an ideal shopping place for me- since I hate the layout and some personal grudges with that place) but my parents decided it would be a better place for me to find CLOTHES! And since they are the ones bringing me out, I shall quietly follow them and hunt down for Christmas clothes. Hehe.

-chelle-

2 comments:

Seriously serious. said...

I oso wan shopping!!!!

CheLLe said...

haha...when you come back la. then you can take me shopping. =P