Wednesday 10 December 2008

Young versus Old (Girls, have fun)

Okay, this is a clear warning to all the male readers, unless you are interested in guys/boys/men, I strongly suggest you skip this post. For the girls, please don't scream too loud. And for all readers, well, I had nothing better to do, hence, the reason for this 'out of nowhere' post.

Alright, I am a girl (that was an unnecessary statement) therefore in my leisure time I like looking and talking about cute guys (it cannot be helped, haha). It just occurred to me the other day, that today's young men are completely different from yesterday's young men. Although, I am only 18 and obviously inappropriate for me to marry or even date any of the older men, I still believe and find them even more charming and more handsome and more of a MAN than the younger ones. Proof? You ask. Well, look below and welcome to the MEN POST.


THE YOUNG






Jonas Brothers. The Disney trio; who seriously have to do something about their hair and clothes.







Zac Efron. Another Disney actor though he does look better than the trio above. Still lacks the charm but has a gorgeous set of blue eyes.







Chace Crawford. Okay, this guy is a Gossip Girl actor, who at one angle looks good while on another 'not-so-good' angle looks like a girl. However, he does look good in a suit.







Robert Pattinson. Okay, Zac Efron and Chace Crawford I understand a little but this one...OMG! Sorry Edward Cullen's fans, I just don't see at which angle he is either HOT or HANDSOME...this guy has even said in an interview that he did not wash his hair for 6 weeks *faints*







Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian). This, however, I am extremely guilty. I dragged my friend from the escalator through KLCC Center Court into the Gap store, all the way to the men section to just stare at his photo. *blushes and runs*


THE CHARMING (OLDER) MEN






Hugh Grant. He is an average looking man but to me he is indeed charming.







Brad Pitt Okay, any female or even male readers does not know this man? *slaps forehead* Growing old but still one of my favourite. I could not find a picture of him without Angelina...haiz.







Pierce Brosnan He may not have been the best actor as 007 but to me, he is definitely the most charming one of all!






Hugh Jackman Wolverine, never looked so good! Haha. People's Sexiest Man 2008. Mr. Jackman is definitely a charmer!


Well, girls I don't know about you but besides Ben Barnes (who in my opinion doesn't have that great a charm as the older men but there is something about him that attracts me *faints*) the older yet more charming men seem to rule the looks section. Hehe. Let me know what you think.

That is all for now- can't really believe I'm writing about this but what the heck! Haha.

-chelle-

6 comments:

Ju said...

Jie jie!! You're missing another one!!

EDDIE CAHILL!!

CheLLe said...

haha. i thought of him but he lacks the charm though HIS EYES ARE GORGEOUS!!!

DarthTigger™ said...

Goodness you really need to have a shoutout... unless u actually have one but i'm too blind to see it.. =.=

interesting post... now i know what girls think of guys... =S not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but will keep it in mind.. hahhaa..

CheLLe said...

haha. mark what do you mean by the shout out?

Anonymous said...

agree with all the hot old men! Haha...for the younger guys I no comment la. Older guys...mmm haha. Eh eh you forgot GEORGE CLOONEY!!! HOW COULD YOU haha

CheLLe said...

haha...sorry li jen I agree George Clooney has the charm but he isn't in my top list la. Haha.