Monday 11 February 2008

CNY 2008

Chinese New Year was...hmmm jamless for my family and I. Thank God for that! It was a pretty short journey since my dad's hometown is in Malacca. Here are a few pictures to capture the moments...nothing out of the ordinary but memories indeed.





This was new year's eve...my dad's family(we) don't exactly have the whole reunion dinner going on- we actually have a reunion lunch which consist of a lot of kampung food...





And this was of course on New year's day...sadly the picture is a little too bright but never mind you can still see my adorable niece's face. She's very smart for a 2 year old...





Pumping a little iron before the dinner...yeah right. Haha.




The picture says it all...

One last pose before leaving the hotel!
We stayed in Malacca for three days only; which actually is the usual and we stay in a hotel...one reason my dad has 10 siblings so yeah...and erm my mum and I prefer hotels. (we're the spoilt brats..shoo). Sadly, this time around we didn't get to eat the Malacca's JOnker Street pork satay which for your information is super delicious. Erm, it is sad but I'm grateful we didn't because I've put on some unwanted fat...essh.
Well, time to hit the ropes again...cioa! I hope you all had a good CNY as I did.


-chelle-



No comments: