Saturday 2 February 2008

title-less

How have I been? What have I been up to? Hmmm...the answers are simple: lazy and nothing! =P Well, okay maybe not absolutely nothing but yes I've become more and more lazy! Who cares?! I'm on a long; long holiday...well hopefully when I restart school my brain isn't permanently dead. =D Sometimes, when I talked to my friends who have started college etc, I do envy that they are actually busy. I know you must really think I'm mad for envy-ing people who have to study but that just shows how bored I am. However, at the same time I am also still thankful that I've got a long holiday and am not rushing to hit the books...yet. Thankfully, this coming week I'll be busy...busy doing what you may ask...well isn't it simple? Busy collecting Ang Paus duh!!! hehe. And okay, for the sake of a few of my friends, I will take and post a few pics of what I have been up to the past month ok?...in my next post that is.

-chelle-

P.S: GONG XI FA CHAI!!!

No comments: