Saturday 16 February 2008

post valentine

Two days ago, the world celebrated Valentine's Day. Love filled the entire earth's atmopshere. Everywhere you looked and everywhere you went, it was bouquet of roses lining up the streets and boxes of chocolates could be found in almost every table- especially ones that belonged to a girl.

As much as I love presents and having someone; be it a special person or just a friend, to celebrate this so called "the most romantic day of the year" I was honestly awfully happy to have made a decision the week before not to celebrate it at all.

However, thank you to all my friends who sent me Valentine's messages (non stop) through out the whole day. =D.

I enjoyed celebrating this day a few years back and even though I know many of my friends are saying that this is the time when girls my age should be falling head over heels or into love etc. etc. I don't think it is a must right?

I mean what if you're just happy being single and when you look at your guy friends or any guy, you just don't feel anything? Sometimes, when you say you like being single or you prefer being single, your friends look at you with the 'no way are those words coming out from THIS girl's lips' look. It seems so unbelievable that for once you just are satisfied having no special person.

As for me, I've got a very; very special person whom I love dearly- with all of my heart and life and the best thing is He loves me back more than I could ever love Him. I can say that He is my one and only perfect and true love - He's my God.

-chelle-

No comments: