Friday 12 September 2008

Just for kicks

1. The last person to tag you is? [edit] Jewel
2. Your relationship with him/her? Sisters
3. Your impression towards him/her? A crazy girl who thinks her hubby is Danny Messer! =P
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you? Being there for me during the last night of our Leadership training 2008.
5. The most memorable words that he/she spoke to you? "Make way Add Maths! It's Danny time!"
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will... okay that is just plain disgusting!
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will.. duh! not talk to her
8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on... again it's just plain disgusting
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...she betrayed my trust.
10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is... sit for her Sejarah SPM paper.
11. Overall impression towards him/her is...*smiles* all the way
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you? Depends on which group of friends I'm hanging out with. College- crazy hyper girl. Church- hmmm....
13. The character for you for yourself is? Natural insanity. Haha.
14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? Impatience.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is? Be the real me.
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about him/her. "You've got to know that I'll always be there for you..."
17. Ten people to tag.
-Lim
-Li Jen
-Jared
-Gabby
-Mel
-Jap
-Cerlyn
-Esther
-Ju
-Andrea


18. Who is number 2 having a relationship with ? [LJ] with God la...the other I'll get a nice whack for saying. Haha
19. Is 3 a male or a female ? [Jared] Sadly, till today I still can't figure that out. Haha.
20. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing ? [Cerlyn and Andrea] Wah since when my friends decided to be Lesbians?! Haha
21. How about 5 and 8 ? [Mel and Esther] Again...lesbians?! ooo...wait Esther is taking by Ju...sorry Mel. Haha.
22. What is number 1 studying about? [Lim] I think studying...or maybe thinking of ways to kacau me.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with them? Some recently...others I think two weeks ago and number 10...every freaking day!
24. Is number 4 single ? [Gabby] She's going to remain single for a long time...haha.
25. Say something about number 2. [LJ] I miss you girl!!! Hopefully you can find your VW! Haha

-chelle-

No comments: