Wednesday 3 September 2008

Not like any other jam

Was stuck in a jam today thanks to the 'buka puasa' but can't blame Malaysians- all we think about is food. Hehe. Anyways, today's jam was different as I would usually be kind of irritated if I am stuck in a jam but today I was delighted to be stuck in the jam. This is because I met the Lovers of my life. (Note: I wrote 'lovers') My eyes would be focused solely on them and not the car in front of me when they drove pass- it was as if there was this magnetic pull! They were everything I love- classy, high end, extremely good taste and many; many more. I knew I was in love when I saw them.



















Volkswagen Beetle



Brabus CLS



Jaguar XK/XKR



Porsche Boxter


I honestly have to say it was the best jam I've gotten stuck in. Haha. I sound ridiculous but who cares! My choice, without a doubt, has to be Mr. Boxter Porsche- black, slick, classy and best the nicest Butt! haha.

-chelle-

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

I LOVE VW!!!! My dream car hahaha. Don't ask me why my dreams so not that atas haha. Ferrari? Pfft gimme my VW anyday man!

And by the way, I was just thinking of puasa food a few days ago!!! This is unfair!!!

CheLLe said...

to LJ: haha. I know the VW is so Adorable!!! I saw one that is similar to my MYVI's car colour so from now on I'll just dream that I'm driving VW since they are about the same size. haha. Nah Ferrari, not my thing! I love Porsche...love it so so much! My dream car!!!! haha