Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tagged...again

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..


1. Do you have secrets? What kind of question is this? Hehe.


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To live in Egypt and do research and discovery on Pharaohs my whole life!


3. Ever floured somebody on their birthday? Nah. Haven't had the chance yet...hmmm maybe I should start planning.


4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Give 10% to God (of course He deserves it!), buy my Porsche Boxter, study Egyptology in UK, travel around Europe with my bestie, let my parents retire and live wherever they want...and the rest? If I can't think of any other way to spend it...well, I always have shopping!!!!


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? Shouldn't the love of my life be my best friend?


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Simple. Loving someone.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? If I truly love that someone...my whole life.


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Be happy that he has found someone he can share his life with.


9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy? Having great friends.


10. What takes you down the fastest? Not reaching my expectations.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? I'll be 28 then, so still studying for my Masters in Egyptology and hopefully be able to find the right guy then. Kids...hmmm kind of hard to juggle studying and kids then right...


12. Who are currently the most important people to you?My family of course...that includes my fatty Anya (doggie), my best whom I spend every single day with (we go to the same college...so yeah)and the rest...well that's for me to know and for you all to slowly find out.


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Haha...this is a simple question: Danny Messer fanatic! Lol...but overall an amazing Mui!


14. Chocolate or Sushi? Chocolate!!! I don't eat vege of any kind!

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Search for my baby (Winnie the Pooh) and give him a tight hug! Yes I am still a child!


16. Would you give all in a relationship? Someone elder once told me, never give a 100% and I agree. No matter how much and how long you've known that person, you can never trust that person fully...I've been there and done that.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick? My bestie gave me a scenario: put both guys in the middle of the road and a big vehicle driving towards them at a fast speed...it took me almost a month for me to answer her. At the end, I chose the one I would feel most comfortable with spending my whole life with.


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done? This is a hard question for me! Because of my detailed memory, it is hard for me to do both. I may forgive but I'll never forget and I'll never look at the person with the same insight ever again. I've been there...so yeah, betrayal is the worst thing someone can do to me.


19. What kinda songs are you into now?
a) It's Over- Jesse McCartney
b) Only a Woman Can- Brian McFadden
c) My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne
d) Picture to Burn- Taylor Swift
e) Disturbia- Rihanna


20.List 5 people to tag
- Gabrielle (couldn't think of anyone else)
- Lim (missing you...bluek!)
- Li Jen (miss you girl!!!)
- Esther!
- Andrea

No comments: