Saturday 27 September 2008

This was suppose to be interesting....

I would rarely do such things but this is kind of nice and interesting. Thanks Mui!


The rules are simple.
1. You shall put your music player on shuffle.
2. You shall press forward for each question.
3. You shall use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. You shall give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.


How are you feeling today?
Get Back- Demi Lovato Hmmmm...not sure how that works.


Will you get far in life?
Crush- David Archuleta Okay...this is sad. I should say my goodbyes soon...haha


How do your friends see you?
My Happy Ending- Avril Lavigne JEWEL!!! THIS AIN'T FUN ANYMORE!!!


What is your best friend's theme song?
Misery Business- Paramore Okay...am I being a miserable friend here? Huh? Okay...my choice of songs are not good for this game.


What is the story of your life?
Home-Westlife Hmmmm...yup I guess this is kind of relative since my family is the most important part of my life.


What was high school like?
Don't Stop the Music- Rihanna Ah Ha!!! This is a good answer. High school was full of fun and havoc! Hehe.


How can you get ahead in life?
Like Only a Woman Can- Brian McFadden The title says it all!


What is the best thing about your friends?
What Makes a Man?- Westlife LOL...this one is just plain silly.


What is in the store for this weekend?
Us Against the World- Westlife Well...it is the latest from them...


How is your life going?
Let This Go- Paramore Hmmm...yup yup am letting things go.


What song will they play on your funeral?
We are Broken- Paramore This does suit the question.


What do your friends really think about you?
The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne Oh whoa! If they really think so, I will be very honoured.


Do people secretly lust about you?
Miracle- Paramore My guess it would be a miracle for them to do so.


How can I make myself happy?
The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne Okay, no one told me what to do if the song was repeatedly played.


What should you do with your life?
Forever- Chris Brown That doesn't answer the question one bit.


Will you ever have children?
Don't Write me Off- Music and Lyrics Hmmm...what?


Okay, overall this was just a weird questionnaire...

-chelle-

2 comments:

DarthTigger™ said...

HAHAHAHAAA!!! What a Nutty Questionnaire!!

DarthTigger™ said...

OOh and... did u know... I once wanted to be an archeologist researching and studying on ancient Egyptian history and their pharaohs... which are now mummified of course! But then along the way... I realized that spending my days in sand sun and NO sea is a really sad thing...