Tuesday 17 March 2009

Fall for over and over again




I know they are suppose to be a very old and 'yesterday' band but they are my favourite. For every heart break I've gone through, their songs are my comfort. Vocally only two of them can really sing and in the physical appearance department, they are average except for one, who is of course my favourite. He is like the reason why I'm crazy over guys with blue eyes, brown hair and gorgeous dimples! (sadly, he is gay...why!)They have a great collection of ballads;which to many youngsters are boring and bleh but if you listen to the lyrics of their songs- it truly describes love and all that comes along with it.

1. Swear It Again
2. What Makes A Man
3. Written In The Stars
4. My Love
5. I Lay My Love On You
6. Close
7. World Of Our Own
8. Uptown Girl
9. When You're Looking Like That
10.Every Little Thing You Do

-chelle-

No comments: