Tuesday 24 March 2009

Just a thought after much thinking

Sometimes I wonder whether I have always been your second option. All these while when you seem to always have a hard time of choosing between two people, it is because you always wanted her but when she said "no" you would come back to me for comfort. Is that so? And now that she is gone you come to me when you're in need of someone to just listen to you. I won't say that you are taking advantage of me but nonetheless, it seems to me that you don't truly appreciate me. You ask me because she is no longer around- and you never or hardly ever ask me.
It just makes me wonder why can't you just make up your mind and stop making me your second choice.

-chelle-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!!!!!!!!
Haih I really like to read your blog la girl. Haih. Miss you.

CheLLe said...

hahaha. you do? I'm like just speaking my thoughts only...I missie you too...!!!!