Tuesday 16 June 2009

Those with a faint heart, please do not read! I am warning you right now, hence, you cannot sue me!

I was TV surfing a couple nights ago, refusing to sleep early and then I came upon this channel- one of my favourites- 555 a.k.a The History Channel and the programme was about Ancient Discoveries specifically Ancient Torture Technics. I found it ABSOLUTELY INTRIGUING AND INTERESTING! I was really really fascinated by the methods they had used back then and...well...there is just something about 'ancient' that brightens me up. Although I do have to admit that their ways were very abhorrent especially the torture method founded in Romania by the Emperor OK, I kind of forgot his name 'Dracula'. This was where people got the character 'dracula' from as he lusted for blood so much!

Those who are sentenced to whatever form of punishment in today's law MUST be absolutely grateful for the punishment they have or are receiving, simply because the torture methods way back then were absolutely horrifying (but FASCINATING!)

1. Torching a person alive for thousands to watch in the amphitheater.

2. Stretching a person to death. (Did you know that if you slowly stretch a person, his bones will break instead of the ligaments? It has been proven in the show- so cool!)

3. Tying a person to a stake and setting fire around him.

4. Slowly pushing into a person mouth a sort of bottle in the shape of a pear; which when the hook is turn, the pear shape bottle widens bit by bit, till the person's jaw breaks.

5. Whipping with metal hooks at the end of every rope.

6. And the most abhorrent of all, pushing a stick into a person's bottom all the way up to his mouth. This has been proven scientifically and laid down in records that a person may suffer under the scorching sun and endure the dreadful pain for two full days!

I know, I know it all sounds absolutely horrifying and, my mum and A have scolded me for being so cruel...well my mum made me stop half way but I couldn't. I just have this bad habit of when I have read or watched something fascinating I have to tell people.

-chelle-

No comments: