Tuesday 30 June 2009

Lenovo S10








I strongly suggest that if you're looking for a laptop, don't buy Toshiba, simply because it is LONG LASTING! Trust me on this one. I've had my laptop since form 3 and it has gone to the technician a number of times to reboot, clear everything...everything to help it not slow down etc and even with multiple Blue Screens, it is still going strong! I seriously feel like killing it but mum says "no mercy killing and no getting Anya to help you kill it."

So, I have to wait until this fella dies, then only can I get my new baby! Simple yet sophisticated and yes it has to be black in colour. If I'm going to do a certain course I'm going to beg for my baby because this stupid fella cannot download many kinds of files etc.

P.S: Next time, if you don't want to spend too much money on your children, buy them a Toshiba but don't buy one for yourself. =D

My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you wanted to, your dreams stay big and your worries stay small.

-chelle-

No comments: