Friday 26 June 2009

T.R.F

"Ceh I thought what"

Thought what! You don't even know how much love and admiration I have for the place.
Its beauty, its history, its architecture and every thing about it makes me palpitate!

I watched Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen (sorry Gabby)and well I understand why guys are fascinated by Megan Fox- cannot deny that she is hot!; realises that Shia Lebouf is a great actor- he is definitely talented!; and almost threw my bottle at the screen, said "oh no" a little too loud, had my heart beat racing like that gorgeous looking silver race car in the movie when Michael Bay decided to use the Giza Pyramid as the place where the Deceptions crushed it into half!

All in all, it was a great summer movie with the big exception of the Giza Pyramid.

-chelle-

No comments: