Saturday 1 August 2009

All I ever wanted.

On the surface, am distracted by you
But deep inside of me, am aching for it even more and more.


I can only bear to imagine the day she and I walk into the airport and only she hops into that big bird that will help transform her dream into a reality. The selfish side of me will want to cry (big time) because she's the one going and I will want to hold her back but a bigger part of me knows that "if you love someone, you've got to let them live" and she's one of the most precious people in my life- even more precious than my dream- hence, I'm going to be more happy than sad on that day.
I know that she will be one of those who appreciate the opportunity given to her because she had to work hard for it.

All I can do now is wait for my results, wait for their reply and wait patiently for God to decide for me. However, I just feel deep inside of me that there is where I am suppose to be. Why else would I have this burning desire and love for the past 8 years?

all I ever wanted is to live a unique dream.





-chelle-

No comments: