Sunday 23 August 2009

Unbalanced and pain.

Why do I have to be so freaking observant? I noticed that as the days pass, you couldn't be bothered to reply my messages if it has got nothing related to you. But when I ask something or when I receive a text from you, it is all about you. What happened to the balance we had?

How does one react when one witnesses another person's dream coming true while theirs remains..unchanged..not easy but

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

Thanks M for that!

So I still don't know how to react to her dream coming true while I just sit and wait for mine and listen to her talk all about herself, but at least I know, though painful, His plans are always better and He's my secret weapon in this climb.


just keep swimming- Dory, Finding Nemo.

-chelle-

No comments: