Saturday 15 August 2009

I just realised that I don't have a plan B, I only have a plan A; which seems to me, at this point, isn't going to fall into place anytime soon. So now what?

I have known my whole secondary life that I want to study Ancient History and then become an Egyptologist and lately, I have also felt that I should become a lecturer and researcher simultaneously.

However, now it is all messed up and I am sort of lost about what other subjects I want to study. It is either between two and I am more inclined towards one, but I know my dad is concern about the job prospects later on. He asked me just now, "if you come out with that degree, what are you going to work as?" and I didn't know how to answer, and I realised that why I couldn't answer was because I have never thought about working as anything else.

How stupid of me! Oh well...pushing this crap aside, here are some pictures I took today while going for my own "bukit cahaya"; where I ended up seeing two real stupid slimy long creatures. *runs and screams*















Lace LBD. (girls, what do you think?)

-chelle-

4 comments:

Essie said...

I think the white dress hanging on the rack is the one I tried and wanted to buy,

and

The drawings are certainly not pro level.

Where have you beeeeeen, hmmmm?

You saw snakes in Bkt. Cahaya?

CheLLe said...

The drawings are DETAILED and although not accurate, they are very nice. I was at a shopping mall.

Anonymous said...

Like it! Nice legs :D
Hey you...long time no talk but I hope things are going good. Praying for you!

Unknown said...

Hey Li Jen! Thank you for the compliment- I shy already la...Haha. I'm doing ok. I hope you're doing well too, you are hardly ever online la.