Saturday 6 February 2010

Dedicated to S.

Today was that kind of day where you had a gut feeling that everything was going to go fine and it did, thus, making your day a fantasticc one. 

Why today was different from every other day? That is because I got to spend it with someone I grew up with, someone I grew to love more each and every day (no I'm not a lesbian), someone who despite the time apart still knows me best and that someone is my dearest bestie, S. Sadly I don't know how to hook the scanner to my laptop (the actual reason is I'm too lazy to get my ass off the bed) to show you a picture of us. =D

I spent the day shopping with her and her brother's girlfriend and mum- it was so much fun. All the laughter we shared and the "I'm fat" comments. Haha. Will treasure this day forever and am looking forward to our next outing.  

Love you always S!!! And know that I WILL ALWAYS be there for you. *hugs*

Here are the things I bought today (warning: bad quality pictures)


Clearly am an addict for handbags.

 

Another LBD, though the pattern on the waist is not visible. Oh well. 



Love this one!!!



Different touch to my favourite outfit, tank tops.
-chelle-

No comments: