Sunday 7 February 2010

Do you know the feeling of reading a simple message or a text from someone and it simply makes your day so much better even if the day is nearing to an end? I do.

God has bless me with a group of people that love me for who I am and this group of people, though small in number, is the best thing in life. I know I can say all I want about Egypt, History, Bones, achieving my dream etc, but without their support, their love, their "you go Chelle!" my dream would not be able to come true because they are the ones driving me towards the dream, reminding me always that I have what it takes. Not only that, their love, support and care is a small reflection of how much God loves, supports and cares for me for He has brought them into my life.

She is one of those people in that small group. She has known me since I was in diapers, had my first crush and though we have had our time apart, the day we had (yesterday) and the little messages that carry so much reminds me that, at the end of it all, I am truly bless to have her in my life.

S, you too have made my day so much better and me so much happier!  

P.S: Tomorrow is a different day. I will be stepping into what I would personally call "a little nightmare" especially since it is far away from my dream. But I have got to take this window since all doors are close. sucks.


-chelle-

No comments: