Wednesday 24 February 2010

A fresh start?




It's a new beginning. It was 'O' week- basically the general introduction to the university, a tour, the library, the 9 buildings and 6 levels each (good exercise) etc. 

How do I feel about it? Let's just say I have got this superbly amazing Friend, JC, who spent the entire time just being by my side and holding my hand through the first day and the second and the third. He is truly an amazing Friend but more importantly an even better God and Saviour.

Now all that is running through my mind is that I have got to learn to balance everything and I am excited to start studying again especially one subject known as Psychology but doing it here, not so thrilled about it but like I said above, I have got Him and that is one thing I cannot be more thankful for.

 
into the mirror I look and all I can say is "I lay every burden down...at the foot of the cross."

-chelle-

No comments: