Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008

2007 was a great year for me. I went through a lot but I managed to overcome every obstacle with the help from my Saviour; my God of course. He has been there for me through it all and I am so thankful and grateful to have Him as my heavenly Father. I shan't start my thank yous' for Him because if I do I won't stop at all.
2008 is going to be a great year!...I hope and pray! =D It's a new year and a new beginning! So thankful to be given another chance to live. However, I realize a new year doesn't mean my brain works any better. I thought I something to blog about but sadly I've completely forgotten about it. Haha. Just hoping for a good year and ooo I'm on a long holiday! For those of you who don't know...I'm going form 6 so yeah that explains my long holiday. Hehe.

"Thank You God for everything!"

-chelle-

No comments: