Wednesday 9 January 2008

Dedicated to my favourite Squirrel and Dragonfly.

Today has been like any other day; I woke up, showered and all then studied for my undang while online.
Then, my long distance siao friend; who is currently residing in Canada came online (miss her so; so much!), of course I immediately IM-ed her and we started chatting away. A quarter way through our conversation, our other partner in crime came online; she's the not so long distance siao friend. Immediately, the three of us started talking away as the three of us have never spoken all together online since my girlfriend left for Canada. We were talking about this and that, about everything and anything (it was an all girls talk...what do you expect?).

Just talking to them made me appreciate them even more and it made me realize I miss my last three years in secondary school. Even though the three of us saw each other everyday in school and every other day too, at the end of the three years I feel like those days weren't enough becaúse as the days and months passed by, we became closer and we would go everywhere (in school) together.
What I'm trying to say is that for the past three years, all the ups and downs that I had to go through I had them by my side and they were always there for me even though there were times we didn't see eye to eye.
I'm so thankful to God for blessing me with those two girls; we maybe different in certain aspects and opposite in many ways but that is what keeps our friendship going.

Thus, girls (hopefully you'll read this) thanks for everything. Love you both very much.










P.S: Long live Panda, Squirrel and Dragonfly!





-chelle-

No comments: