Tuesday 8 January 2008

Random post

Okay, my holidays started about a month ago; 3rd of December that is. december was fine since there was Christmas, my family's annual year end holiday and of course the youth's breakaway, oh and not forgetting New year! However, as only a week of the new year has passed I seem to be getting more and more bored at home!!! Help! my daily routine involves: waking up, pigging, watching tv, studying for my undang, online and hmmm...pigging more! I cant wait to start working; well sort of. F.Y.I i'm giving tuition: assisting my BK teachers and also my former tuition teacher!...faster start!!! ...sorry minor breakdown
For my "bff" sake, i'll upload a few random pictures...

my family and I in Bandung, Indonesia


girls just want to have fun!

mum and I (Love her dearly!)

Dare to Believe 2007

my long distance siao friend; Sharon and I
my other not so long distance siao friend and I
Okay, Jin Ee are you happy? haha. =P
-chelle-

No comments: