Wednesday 23 January 2008

Tear drops on my guitar

He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do

He's the reason for the tear drops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do
He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into..

My sister introduced this song to me a few weeks back but as usual when she talks I listen with one ear only. I know; I know it's rude blah blah but when you live with someone who talks 24/7 you've got to learn how to pretend to be listening when you're actually dreaming away. Anyways, I finally decided to ask my friend for the song and when I listened to it, I immediately fell in love with it. And now the chatter box constantly reminds me that it was her who first introduced the song to me. I told you she talks 24/7!!

Overall, the song has a country touch to it as the artist is a young and upcoming country singer; Taylor Swift. The chorus of this song is the one that attracts me to it especially the second chorus. Like what Jewel wrote in her blog, feelings are unexplainable. It is just a feeling and that's how I feel for the song. There's something unique about the chorus that just captures my attention and I just love it!

Besides all of that, I finally made a decision and that decision is "I shall be sitting for STPM". I know you people must think I am crazy but of course I have my own personal reasons for choosing this tougher route.

-chelle-

No comments: