Sunday 5 October 2008

Flirty? Sexy? Girly? Sophisticated?

I am honestly generally a girl who would do anything not to be seen in a dress or a skirt. I love jeans and have always loved jeans. However, lately especially this year I sort of have had this craving for a dress and well I have tried on a number of
dresses but it is either I don't dare wear them outside the dressing rooms or it is too pricey or I don't see the point of buying them even though they may be absolutely adorable. Haha. My good friend and I have planned to hunt down a dress for her and myself for our birthdays. Since she has found hers...I'm still on the hunt for my perfect dress. My style? A dress with a touch of elegance and flirty-ness...that is if I can find one. So here are a few that I have tried on:












What about a White dress to bring my 'innocent angelic' look out? HAHAHAHA





A sweet light Brown dress for a flirty touch?





A funky short dress?




What about a nice long Boho dress? (Which I absolutely adore!!!)











Last choice? Back to Basic! The Little Black Dress (LBD)...besides Black suits my skin tone best.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

haha its the same over here, the not caught in dresses or skirts kind of girl ...Anyway I took my pick and her I narrowed it down to 3 dresses which I think looks best on you.
1.The long boho dress - coz it makes you look super slim and lean :-)
2.The white " angelic " dress as you called it - Hmm just makes you look sooo sweet :-)
3.The last pic lof LBD- Looks nice on you :-) and the colour stands out really well.

Well I hope I helpd in someway for you to take yr pick :-)
Btw, you look good in any of them actually, just that I think this 3 tops the list :-)

CheLLe said...

Thanks Sarah! Hehe...I love the boho dress too but it cost like rm 120...almost choked! haha. Thanks for the suggestions...hehe

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

hey girl..
you are tall, fair and pretty!
you shouldn't have any problems getting a dress for yourself.
honestly, i can't tell which one looks nicer on you cause you look very nice in all of them. =)
just grab the one you like the most?

Leishia said...

dresses!!! weeeee~ i like the funky short dress, boho dress (sohhh angejolie!!! >D), and the 2nd last black dress! :D

faster show us in dresses!!! hehe

CheLLe said...

Chelle- Christine: Haha. Thanks girl! :) Im still wondering whether I should buy one.

CheLLe said...

Chelle-Leishia: Haha...erm. I'll only wear it (if I do buy one) when I go out and celebrate my 18th birthday. I doubt any amount of money would get me to wear a dress in front of you guys...wouldn't dare leave the house in the first place. Haha. Thanks anyways. haha

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

of course you should!
get more than 1 if you have to.
^_^

Unknown said...

Haha. But I don't have anywhere to wear it to...that's one reason why I have not bought any. Haha