Sunday 26 October 2008

Just complaining

It's almost end of the year and before the year wraps up, it is a norm for all of us to have tons of datelines to meet. Here are my 'things to do' before 6th of November:

1. Study for AS Economics
2. Finish my Poem critical appreciations (Seriously, William Wordsworth is a great poet but he never had anything better to do in his life except spend time with freaking Nature.)
3. Finish reading 'Mill on the Floss'. Shakespeare is so much better a writer than George Eliot.
4. Restudy Sejarah SPM. Why? Because I agreed to give a guy a crash course on Sejarah.
5. Restudy Sejarah F1. Why? Because I tutor a friend who is sitting for her F1 finals.

Yup, that is only the beginning. I'm sure all of you understand the pressure of exams. Hence, to all of my friends who are sitting for their finals sooner or later, I have only one thing to say: "All the best!"

-chelle=

No comments: