Thursday 23 October 2008

*mouth wide open*

It was a normal cool evening and my friend and I decided to go to the nearby outdoor gym. While exercising, we saw this BEAUTIFUL BLACK SLICK S class Mers! Obviously, we had our jaws wide open when we saw the car and with the side of our eyes, we observed where the car was heading to. When we decided it was enough of exercising (yes, people I do exercise!) my friend suggested that we go hunting for that BEAUTIFUL CAR! Hence, we walked towards the direction where we saw the car heading to and viola! We saw the car on the move and sadly it belonged to a Malay family. I saw a lady walking towards the car with her back facing us and when she turned around, I got the shock of my life! It was my previous KH teacher,who so happened to be my former neighbour too. And there is she run in front of my eyes, with a S class Mers, a new BMW and a sports car... and to close the deal living in a 1.2 million house!!! *faints*

I have nothing left to say...I was just too much in shock to find out that it was my former teacher's house. ARGH!!!!

No comments: