Wednesday 15 October 2008

God...please use me!

What do you do when you know your friend is in need but she doesn't say anything?

Me? I, first of all, feel absolutely helpless wishing that I can do more than just wait for her to tell me instead of keeping it all to herself. It really stinks because she's such a strong and independent girl, and knowing her well enough, she won't say anything until she feels like she really can't handle it.

But by keeping quiet and waiting for her to open up, is that all I can or should do? I feel like an absolute hopeless and terrible friend.

Then I look up to the sky and say a little prayer. Praying hard that He will use me well to help my friend through it all.


P.S: I'm not talking about 'what shoe or clothes to buy' sort of problem. Thus, I am not that insane.

-chelle-

No comments: