Sunday 2 November 2008

Egypt!

There was a MPH warehouse sale the whole of last week and my aim of going was to get both the Narnia series and also a book on Egypt.I found both but to my disappointment the Narnia book did not have Ben Barnes (hottie!) on the cover and the Egypt book I bought was like a 'Peter n Jane' book. However, forget Narnia for now, I read the Egypt book which is on King Tutankhamun and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN! And last night after class (which ended at 8 pm and came back home at 9:30) I managed to take an hour break and found a very interesting series on Discovery Channel- 'Egypt's Greatest Discovery!!!!'How can I resist such temptation?! Okay, a few places that I will visit in Egypt are 'Seti 1st tomb', 'Tutankhamun tomb', 'Abu Simbel's Temple' and the Giza pyramids! *faints*

How am I going to study when all of Egypt is running through my mind? Sobs! I want Egypt NOW!

-chelle-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy girl I still don't understand you and your egypt :)

CheLLe said...

haha. I don't know how to explain it either. It's like when you talk to a guy you really like or when you are with someone you really like- that's how I feel with egypt! I know I'm insane.

Anonymous said...

No I think it totally rocks lor that you love something this much :)