Friday 14 November 2008

Thoughts running through my mind

FINALLY!!! I can actually say FINALLY with all my strength and might!!!!!!!!

FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! *jumps up and down*

The past two to three weeks have been beyond craziness as I've been having classes literally everyday from 9 am to 7 pm. However, that is all over now and I am so thankful to one person who has just been there for me through it all- God- DUH!!! He's just given sufficient strength to carry on through the pass weeks and I know it was Him who just helped me through it all. Thus, I do serve an amazing God, whom I know will never let me down.

Was talking to a friend just now and as usual, girls, we were talking about everything under the sun and it brought back a memory- not so happy one; which I've kind of just locked up in the back of mind. But recalling every detail of it has just set me in this emo mood but again it reminds me to just be careful and to learn from the mistakes I made.

Obviously, I shan't be anymore detailed. By the way, I really; really wonder why do we need to keep listening to people talk to us about BGR? I honestly don't see the point of it especially when Love is just going to hurt you, so why bother investing in it?

-chelle-

No comments: