Monday 17 November 2008

Let all the pictures do the talking.

Okay, in my last post I did promise that I would upload the pics of the dresses I tried on before making my decision and in actual fact, I only had to choose from three, since when it comes to dresses, I am not all so daring to go all out for it yet.(Can't blame me since this is after all my first time buying a dress and wearing it out of the house!)

Before that, the few pics below how I spent my first birthday celebration which was with my family:




My birthday breakfast- something that I have been craving for.





My mum suggested this place since Shogun was a little too expensive and just last weekend, we ate at Sakae Sushi. However, the steak there isn't all too bad. Let me compare with 'Forest Gump' at Curve tomorrow, then I'll let you know.







My sister and I.









The birthday girl, who is finally legally 18!




A little brown dress with a flirty twist?



A simple grey dress?



Or the ultimate LBD? Sexy and yet formal?

Which do you think I chose among the three? The answer? In my next post after tomorrow's outing with my girlfriend! Hehe.

For now, this is

-chelle-

2 comments:

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

get the brown one!!!

Unknown said...

hahaha. The brown is flirty and nice right? hehe.