Wednesday 27 January 2010

First of all, Cerlyn I had a fun time accidentally bumping into you at Parade and then lunch at Nando's. Love you girl! *hugs*

Now...

I have been busy with my mid-term essay (for Man U) and it is hard. It is difficult to gather all the information, to dissect them into different compartments and then to write it. It is extra hard because this means SO MUCH to me; it needs to be perfect but then again nothing is perfect. Despite the difficulty and at times confusion, E is someone I love and desire to accomplish, owing to that, I will do anything I can to 'perfect' my essay.

Classes and assignments are slowly catching up with me already and then there's Mon U- what can I say about this one? Not going to be easy because ideally I should be packing my luggages now with my babies inside one luggage for them and saying goodbye to everyone, but realistically, I am still here...nowhere closer to the dream yet somewhat closer to it, thanks to Man U.

Will I like Mon U- I don't know but I have got to try.

Lastly, Barbara you are such a dear sweetheart! I loved our crazy chatting experience via the whiteboard the other night.







the whiteboard by Wimba Pronto.


outfit for the day.

-chelle-

No comments: