Friday 22 January 2010

I'm starting to run out of ideas to write for the blog...again.

Watched Glee for the first time, on Wednesday, the show taught me one thing (which though I know already, it still feels good to hear it from another 'person'): "if you have the heart for something, go all out for it and don't let anyone or anything get in the way of it."

Oh yeah, I opened up to them though I think I do regret a little for doing so, then again it does feel good to let them know that I am not just doing so just because I was asked to but because I have the heart for it for them and more importantly because I love Him.

A little visible prayer:

"Father, I ask that You bring great comfort, strength and aid to the nation of Haiti for they are truly in need of someone more powerful than Barack Obama to show them that no matter what, there is someone, You, who's going to make it ok for them."


-chelle-

No comments: