Sunday 10 January 2010

To say that the year started out on a great note for me and my group of friends is well, of course, untrue. We experienced first-hand the passing of a dearly beloved brother whom many of us grew up with, formed a great bond with and were impacted by the way he lived his life especially over the past two and a half years or so.

"A champion. A warrior. He truly was."

With so many wet eyes over the course of the funeral services, I wished I could have shed even a single tear but...

I know that he is in a paradise like no other and with someone who loves him more than all of us put together.


On a lighter note: I have been up to nothing...BORING!!! I seriously cannot wait for 15th January! My (virtual) friends I have missed you like crazy and 1st February, please come much slower- essay haven't even figured out! Damn!! But....ah I LOVE EGYPTOLOGY!!!





my morning and night view for ...sadly... just one night. =(

-chelle-

No comments: